Information pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016 (“GDPR”)
We inform you, pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016 (“GDPR”), which following consultation of this website www.fortiniortofrutticoli.com , completing contact forms, receiving requests by e-mail and / or telephone, Fortini Ortofrutticoli srl will proceed to collection and processing of the data you provide in accordance with the following.
Personal data : any information concerning an identified or identifiable (“interested”) natural person; the natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifier such as the name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more characteristic elements of his physical identity is considered identifiable, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social;
Treatment : any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as the collection, registration, organization, structuring, conservation, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction.
All this stated, pursuant to article 13 of the European Regulation 2016/679,
we inform you that the collection and processing of personal data will be carried out by the undersigned company in accordance with the following:
general purposes : the data will be processed to satisfy your requests / questions, for the correct performance of bureaucratic, accounting, tax, commercial, technical and corporate activities required by law and in any case strictly related to existing relationships;
“direct marketing” purposes : your data may be used, only and exclusively subject to your free, optional, specific and explicit consent that can be revoked at any time, also for sending advertising material / communications by post, e-mail, telephone , fax, sms, mms and similar tools; after expressing your consent, it is however your right to object, at any time and without charge, to the processing of your data for this purpose;
“profiling” purposes : the data (non-sensitive / particular) deriving from the compilation of our forms and forms, may be used, only and exclusively subject to your free, optional, specific and explicit consent that can be revoked at any time, also to identify and define the tastes, preferences, habits, needs and consumption choices of his person (so called “profiling”). After expressing your consent, it is however your right to object, at any time and without charge, to the processing of your data for this purpose;
methods : the data will be processed both with paper and electronic / computer / telematic tools / supports, in full compliance with the law, according to principles of lawfulness and correctness and in order to protect its confidentiality;
optional provision : the provision of your data is optional and not mandatory;
consequences of a possible refusal: the refusal to provide the data or the complete opposition to their treatment for “general” purposes, may however make it impossible to satisfy some of your requests; the refusal to use the data for the purposes of “marketing”, however, will not have any consequence on existing commercial relationships or on the recognition of advantages linked to promotions;
subjects or categories of subjects (recipients) to whom the data may be communicated or disseminated: the data may be communicated to third parties only to fulfill legal or contractual obligations. In no case will the data be disclosed;
persons authorized to process: the data will be processed only and exclusively by a limited number of company employees in the administrative, marketing, CED and commercial sectors, specifically authorized;
automated decision-making processes : automated decision-making processes are not managed in any way; with regard to “profiling”, see point c) above;
rights of the interested party : you enjoy all the rights enshrined in the European Regulation 2016/679, such as the right to request access to personal data and their correction, cancellation of the same, limitation of treatment, the right to object to the their treatment, in addition to the right to data portability. It also has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority;
transfers to third countries : any transfers of personal data to a third country outside the European Union or to an international organization will take place on the basis of an adequacy decision by the Commission or, in the case of the transfers referred to in Articles 46, 47 o 49, second paragraph, of the European Regulation, on the basis of appropriate and appropriate guarantees;
data retention period : the data will be kept for the period strictly necessary to meet the requests of the interested party or based on the provisions of current regulations or any contractual clauses; in particular, the data processed for the purposes referred to in point c) will be kept for a period of 12 months;
owner : The Data Controller is Fortini Ortofrutticoli srl, in the person of its pro tempore representative, with registered office in Via Provinciale Nord, 23 – 40050 Castello d’Argile (BO)
rights of the interested party
The interested party has the right to obtain the following from the Data Controller:
- a) confirmation that personal data concerning him or her is being processed and in this case, to obtain access to personal data and to the following information:
- the purposes of the treatment;
- the categories of personal data in question;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular if recipients from third countries or international organizations;
- when possible, the expected retention period of personal data or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
- the existence of the right of the interested party to ask the Data Controller to rectify or delete personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their treatment;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- if the data are not collected from the data subject, all available information on their origin;
- the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling, and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic used, as well as the importance and expected consequences of such processing for the data subject.
- the adequate guarantees provided by the third country (extra EU) or an international organization to protect any data transferred.
- b) the right to obtain a copy of the personal data being processed, provided that this right does not affect the rights and freedoms of others; In the event of further copies requested by the interested party, the data controller can charge a reasonable expense contribution based on administrative costs.
- c) the right to obtain from the data controller the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him without undue delay.
- d) the right to obtain from the data controller the cancellation of personal data concerning him without undue delay, if the reasons provided for by the GDPR in art. 17
- e) the right to obtain from the data controller the limitation of treatment, in the cases provided for by art. 18 of the GDPR.
- f) the right to obtain communication from the owner of the recipients to whom the requests for any corrections or cancellations or limitations of the processing carried out have been sent, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
- g) the right to receive personal data concerning him in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to transmit such data to another data controller without hindrance by the data controller to whom he has provided them , in the cases provided for by art. 20 of the GDPR, and the right to obtain the direct transmission of personal data from one data controller to another, if technically feasible.
For any further information and in any case to send your request you must contact the Data Controller at firstname.lastname@example.org .
In order to ensure that the aforementioned rights are exercised by the interested party and not by unauthorized third parties, the Data Controller may request the same to provide any additional information necessary for the purpose.
This information may be supplemented, orally or in writing, with additional elements and indications, to best satisfy any of your knowledge requirements regarding “Privacy” and to comply with regulatory developments.
The owner of the treatment
Fortini Ortofrutticoli srl